Thursday, September 9, 2010

This is just my first semester in college and I am ready to jump out of a window. There have been multiple problems with the financial aid and the process of getting into school is way too long. I have not had my family help me with college so I have been doing everything on my own. It is very difficult to keep up with everything at once and I'm losing my mind but I'm trying to stay sane. The worst thing about college right now would have to be the bookstore or might I say the never ending line to get your books. I have waited hours in a line with my anxiety acting up in a hot room for nothing at all. I am a new student and I was never told that in order to get my books I would have to complete an authorization page. All you have to do on that page is basically click submit I mean come on I think they could have done it for the students and on top of that I have to wait 24 hours it’s just absurd.
I already have to worry about where to park my car but now I have to worry about getting my books on time. I am trying to start off good in all my classes but it sometimes seems impossible because we already are given homework assignments and I don't even have my books yet. I think this whole process of getting into school and getting our books is so stupid. They make our lives more difficult than it already is being a new student but they make us have to complete little forms and pages of things that they can complete themselves. Having to wait in every line for a long amount of time is pointless especially when you have classes that you need to get to, appointments, or jobs. I tried to get my English book but they ran out so now I have to go on Monday to go get my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment